Login with ASME
- For each Technical Publication and Technical Presentation, a minimum of one author must be registered at the Full Conference Author rate.
- One author registration fee can cover up to a maximum of two (2) technical papers or presentation only submissions plus two (2) additional poster presentations.
- An author registering at the author rate with more than two (2) technical papers or presentation only submissions to present at the podium, must request a co-author to register.
- For poster presentations, where all authors are students, the presenting author can register at the appropriate student rate by the Advanced Registration deadline.
- Student registration rates are only available to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full time and have not yet received their Ph.D. Post-docs may not register as students. Proof of student status is required to confirm the student rate. Proof consists of a copy of the student's identification card or a letter from the institution's registrar verifying student status.
- Attendees who pay the Non-Member registration rate will be offered a one-time complimentary 4-month ASME trial membership following the conference.
- The ASME Presenter Attendance Policy is such that if a paper is not presented at the conference by an author / co-author of the paper, it will not be published in the official archival proceedings, which are registered with the Library of Congress and abstracted and indexed.
- Technical Conferences will be scheduled as in-person conferences.
- For conferences, video and/or zoom presentations are not a substitute for in-person presentations.
- ASME in-person activities will follow the state and local laws, regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 applicable to the location of the event. These mandates are subject to change and should be continuously monitored.